Audit can be a significant cause of concern and apprehensions for companies. Dusky Stallion assists companies in auditing and taxation related matters by advising and facilitating them on internal audits, tax audits, and statutory audits.
We offer comprehensive, high-quality and forward-looking audit services to our clients to accomplish their goals by providing an organized, closely controlled process to assess and improve the efficiency of their management structure, overall control, and risk management. In doing so, we aspire to add value to the business of our clients at all times. As well as obtaining a clear understanding of the economic situation of your company, we are also interested in identifying risks that might be encountered in the future. Our Auditors also helps our clients to identify different areas in your company’s financial structure that needs improvement. They will also help you implement the appropriate changes and adjustments. Audit services offered by us help our clients to expose inaccuracies and inconsistencies within your organization’s reports, which may be signs of poor monetary company or internal fraud, even though scam detection is NOT the primary objective of an audit.
Through robust audit tools, resources and procedures, we deliver high quality audit services, adhering to the highest standards of independence, ethics, and professional objectivity while applying technical excellence. As part of our strategy, continuous audit quality improvement, service performance and delivery to clients is continuously assessed.
How we can help
- Statutory Audits: We conduct statuary audit with the purpose to determine whether an organization is providing a fair and accurate representation of its financial position by examining information such as bank balances, book keeping records and financial transactions of both Public and Private Companies, Banks, Financial Institutions, PSU's, firms and Sole-Proprietors.
- Internal Audit: Internal audit is done with focus to ensure strong internal control systems to minimize the risk of accidental or deliberate errors and omissions. Safeguarding of assets, adequate division of authority over key control areas and compliance with internal operating policies and guidelines are other focus areas.
- Risk Audit: Our forensic audit focuses on high risk areas and helps you strengthen your internal controls.
Tax Audit: We help our clients with tax audit by
- Reviewing the tax authority notice or inquiry and explain what it means
- Researching issues involved
- Assisting you in assembling documents and records for the tax audit
- Reviewing the tax audit findings and explaining them to you
- Explaining the appeal process and other options available to you in the event you disagree with the tax authority's findings